Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Working hard is hard work!

I recently started a new job that I already love love love, especially since I am being sent to Paris for eight days! Yea!!! But I have been neglecting you dear sweet bloggy. And the readers have been clamoring for more - ok that would be no one, but I have to pretend so that I get motivated. I say to myself, get out of bed - your readers need more! Maybe my readers are the multiply personalities in my head! tee hee. I still have to blog up about Thanksgiving, the lovely gift left at my door and the giant pineapple (that's foreshadowing). Tonight, tonight, it is all I will do.

2 comments:

DonnaLynn said...

No!, Pamela you are not alone with the voices in your head. We are out here patiently awaiting the nex entry in your blog. I myself check almost everyday to see what is new and exciting

Pamela said...

DONNA RULES! My first comment! I am forever indebted to Donna Lynn! In appreciation I will serve you treats on a corked filled tray. Love ya!!!