Wednesday, November 28, 2007

the giant pineapple

sounds like a double entendre, doesn't it. sounds like a euphemism for something a tad naughty, yes? yes? is it just me?

Whatever.

Ok here is it the giant pineapple. At Caroline's birthday extrazaganza, we gathered again and painted plaster. I didn't really know what it was that I ordered. I initally wanted the wheat plaster but they were out so, without taking a good look, I opted for the pineapple. And I painted it. I looks fine in this pic yes, no big deal.




Well check out this picture! With the ruler as size reference! Now! Yea! Big Deal! I don't have a spot on my wall anywhere for such a BIG PINEAPPLE!

I know, I know. In reality it is not so big , but in NYC apartment living scope, yes it is, and I don't have the space for such a thing.

Anybody want to buy a hand painted pineapple?

2 comments:

DonnaLynn said...

The bidding starts at $100. I saw all the work that went into the making of the "PINEAPPLE"

Pamela said...

you might want to move that decimal point two to the left!

Ah! the infamous pineapple. I think I will be feeling this thing for years to come.