Tuesday, October 30, 2007

How can you say no to this sweet face?


I was looking through old magazines for Thanksgivings recipes when I can across this ad for Cabot cheese. Cabot was one of the cheeses I tasted at the class I attended on October 25. The Cabot Cheddar was very good, it has won awards, but was blown away by the super fancy pants English Cheddar we had.




But now, after seeing this ad, I feel guilted into buying Cabot cheese! This picture of farmer Robert Elwell kindly asks that I buy his cheese. He even says please. Look how humbly he folds his hands in front of his sage green sweater vest. With matching pants. And work boots. I love this guy. I wish he were my pop-pop. Of course I'll by your cheese!


So now I will need to make some mac and cheese or something au gratin, just to satisfy this benign stranger, my paper grandpa.

No comments: